The Art of Thai Massage
Thai Massage, or Nuad Boran, is an ancient form of therapy that integrates elements of massage, yoga, Ayurveda, and martial arts into a bodywork session specifically designed for each individual . . . more about Thai Massage
- Traditional Thai Massage
- Herbal Compress Therapy
- Thai Foot Reflexology
- Double Practitioner Thai Massage
- Thai on the Table
- Therapeutic Table Massage
- Energy Work
Core Principles of Thai Massage
- Mindfulness. When we are mindful - deeply aware of the present moment - we become open to the healing life-force energies that reside within each of us. Through awareness we are able to transform our pain and suffering into peace and happiness.
- Compassion. As we begin to open our hearts to ourselves and view ourselves with compassion, we are able to more easily feel compassion for others and create deep and meaningful connections.
- Balance. According to Ayurveda, dis-ease arises when there is imbalance in our mind, body, or spirit. In Thai Massage, emphasis is placed on restoring the individual to a more balanced state through the use of therapeautic massage techniques and yogic stretches.
Phone: (352) 519-2390 firstname.lastname@example.org 900 NW 8th Avenue Gainesville, FL 32601